1. Phone or Tablet MountLooking for the perfect way to keep your phone or tablet within easy reach while driving your golf cart? Use a mount from Shaft Caddy! This essential accessory mounts to your golf cart for easy GPS viewing, recording your golf swing, and staying connected.
2. Umbrella HolderKeep your umbrella near while out on the course during overcast days. When the sun is shining, use it to hold things like water bottles and snacks.
3. Golf Bag CoverProtect your golf bag from the elements, including rain, UV rays from harsh sun, birds, dirt, sand and more. It can also keep your clubs from getting dirty or wet while driving around the course.
4. Seat CoverNo one likes sitting on a wet or dirty seat. Use a seat cover to keep your golf cart seat clean, dry and protected from UV rays.
5. CoolerBeing out on the course all day can leave you dehydrated. Keep a cooler filled with cool drinks and snacks to stay hydrated and energized out on the course. Store your sunscreen or insect repellent here, too.
Next time you’re out on the golf course, make sure to have these top 5 accessories with you to make your golf game more enjoyable!